Great, now you have completed your form and created the questions you would like to ask to people filling out your form, as well as reviewers giving feedback on submissions. Your next step is to now invite your reviewers and get their feedback. Follow the directions below to set them up for a successful review process.
- Select the "Manage Team" page located within the top right dropdown.
- Add them to your team (for more information on adding team members click here)
- Within the team settings, enable both read and write access for the promote permission.
- Now that you have given the team member permissions to review you can send them their invite to create an account and login.
- You now have two options to share information with them. You can either provide further instructions via email to each person or change the mode switcher from "Admin Mode" to "In Review Mode" then you may simply share the "In Reviewer Mode" link URL to direct your reviewer to the page you would like them to land on after they have successfully created their account and logged in.
- The URL will look something like this: https://www.messageblocks.com/events/event_name/forms/form_name/submissions