In this article we're going to assume you know how to create a discount, if you don't please see How to Create a Discount before going any further.
1) Click Registrations in the Side Navigation.
2) Click the Discounts button.
3) Click the Add Discount button.
4) Fill out the information on the page as if you're creating a normal discount.
5) Toggle Group Registration Discount to 'On'.
6) Create your discount parameters.
Example: I want to create an early bird group discount called groupearlybird to be able to have a group of 6 people get 1 of their price tiers for free.
To create this example you will need to set all parameters seen below.
Percentage: 100% off
Turn on Apply to Selected Price Tiers: ON
Select a specific price tier: Group Early Bird 2017
For group registration to work your users will need to:
Buy 5 prices tiers
to Get 1 more at a discounted rate
When you are done set the active from and to and hit save.
For your registrants
For your users they will need to add 6 Group Early Bird 2017 price tier registrations in Group Registration to then apply the code groupearlybird to the last registration to activate the discount.