Full Refund Steps
- Go to the Overview page of the event you wish to make the refund in.
- Type the attendee's name in the search field of the center module titled "Registration". Click on the attendee's name.
- On the right side of the page, click the gray gear icon. Select Refund from the drop down menu.
- Select the price tier you would like to refund. Then enter the refund amount in the "Refund Fee" field and click "Apply".
- If the dollar amount you are refunding is correct within "Total Refund", click "Submit". Then confirm the amount you would like refunded.
- Please note: Message Blocks cannot issue refunds for offline payment options.
The registration will now only show up in the refunds section of your registrations.
Partial Refund Steps
Message Blocks does not officially support partial refunds yet, but there are steps to take in order to fulfill the need of a partial refund.
- Create an additional Free Price Tier that is hidden. You can add a limit of 1 to that tier so it is only used for the attendee who needs a partial refund.
- Navigate to the attendee who needs the partial refund, and edit their registration.
- At the bottom of the edit field, you will see "Modify Free Price Tiers", select the price tier you just added.
- After saving, select the refund option for the attendee.
- Select the price tier dropdown and choose 1, and enter the partial refund amount into the "Refund Fee" and click "Apply"
Since the registration now has a Free Price Tier, they will still be an active registration of your event.