Stripe Connect is a way for you to sign up for a merchant account with Stripe, our credit card processing provider. By having your own account, you will essentially "connect" the payments directly to your bank account in real time as attendees pay for their registrations. You will also be able to review all the transactions that have happened through the dashboard. In addition, you can set up how the transaction will appear on their credit card. Please refer to the Stripe website for more information. Stripe does not support offline payment, please contact support for information on offline payment methods.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Cancel An Offline Payment?
- How Do I Resend A Receipt Email?
- How Do I Enable Offline Payment?
- How Can I Track Offline Payments?
- How to Initiate Fund Transfers Through Stripe Connect?
- How Do I Set Up My Stripe Connect Account? (Picture Tutorial)
- What Is Stripe Connect?
- Why Is My STRIPE Account Unreconciled?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait For A Refund?
- How Do I Issue A Refund To An Attendee?