There can be many reasons why a card is declined. If your card is valid and has the funds available and you still receive this notification, you will need to contact your credit card authority. In many cases, companies limit the types of transactions that you may be allowed to use. Even though Message Blocks is a cloud based system, it is designated as a "Computer Software" to your credit card company. In many cases, this is unauthorized on company cards.
Articles in this section
- Why Can't I Complete My Registration?
- Why Did My Credit Card Get Declined?
- I Didn't Receive A Confirmation Email For My Event. Did My Registration Go Through?
- How Do I Request A Refund?
- Why Do I Have A Credit Charge From Connect Space?
- I Don't See Any Charges On My Card For The Event. Did My Registration Go Through?