1) Click Send Email in the Side Navigation.
2) Click the Add Event Invite button.
On this page, you’ll create an email to be sent to potential registrants at a scheduled time. Remember, Email Invites are sent to Contact Lists that you or your team members have added to the system.
In the Event Details section, the first three fields will be auto-completed upon arriving to the page, although this information can be changed prior to the email sending.
3) Enter your Event Invite's body text in the Message input, which is HTML compatible, but you can’t insert images here.
Please see, How to Use an Image in an Event Invite for more information on replacing your email's body with an image
4) Enter your footer message briefly explaining why the recipient is receiving the email as per CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. For example, “You are receiving this message because you signed up to learn more about Connect Space.”
5) In the Send At section, click the calendar icon to open a display of a monthly calendar. Use the arrows at the top of the window to navigate between months. Select Add Time to specify the time of day the email is sent.
Note: While planning your event it's best to send a far off date, so you have time to test your email.
6) In the Send To section, choose the Contact List you want to send the invite to.
7) Click Save.