As a Facilitator, the Pre-Scheduling step enables you to curate the matchmaking experience for your Buyers. If you feel like a Buyer should meet with certain companies, or maybe shouldn’t even see a company that submitted to meet with them you’d handle that here.
However, you also aren’t required to do anything in this pre-scheduling step. You could simply pass along the list of Suppliers that applied straight to the Buyer for ranking.
1) Click Companies in the Event-level Navigation.
3) Click the Scheduled tab.
4) Click the Edit Schedule List button.
NOTE: If you'd like to simply view the companies that have been matched, click the View Schedule List button
5) The Available Companies column will be active companies that have filled out a form for the Event. As new companies are created, you as the facilitator will have to accept them first in order to see them show up in the available area.
6) The Selected Companies column will be filled by Connect Space based on the Supplier Form submissions, Buyers will only see Companies in the Selected Companies column.
Drag Companies within the Selected Companies column to reorder them or drag them to the Available Companies column to remove from the list.
4) Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save. If you want to send this schedule to the company so they can rank it, click the Send Now button.
If you have confirmed via phone or email with the Buyer their schedule, and do not need them to rank their preferences online, you can lock in their preferences by selecting Set Preferences.